1. Applicants should be NATIVE English speakers from UK, USA, Canada, Australia or New Zealand, have at least a Bachelor degree .
2. Applicant should be graduated before 2010.
3. Applicants with a TESOL certificate or 2 years English teaching experiences in Non-English speaking countries.
4. Devotion to teaching: patient, responsible and enthusiastic;
5．Age: between 25-58 years old
Teaching Load: 12 hours per week, i.e. 16 academic hours per week.
If you are interested in this position, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Provide those documents when you apply:
1 ) Copy of the first page of your passport;
2) Resume. Please state your full name, country of residence, E-mail address, home address and phone number with a description of your academic history and teaching experience;
3) A recent photo;
4) Scanned copy of your highest degree certificate and teaching certificates, if any.
We will provide one bedroom apartment for our foreign teachers.